Missions Conference | March 20-24, 2019
Missions Conference is one of the highlights of the year at Friendship Baptist Church, and it is quickly approaching! Missions Conference will be slightly different this year. You will find several ways to participate listed below:
Help! Please Sign Up!
Wrap-Up Lunch | Sunday, March 24 | 12:30 PM
Lunch will be provided – come and fellowship! Please sign up online or at the Conference table in the Welcome Center.
Click here to sign up.
Adult Menu: lemon pepper chicken, potatoes, green beans, rolls, banana pudding
Children’s Menu: fried chicken leg, mac-n-cheese, green beans, rolls, cookie
For more information regarding these opportunities, please contact Heather Jones (heatherj@friendshipraleigh.
Nursery Workers – Friday Night
There is a need for extra nursery workers during the conference. Please contact Beka Boehme if you are able to fill in so parents can serve and/or attend the service.
Children’s Workers – Wednesday & Friday Night
Do you love to work with children? Are you child-safety approved? Would you consider being a “chaperone” during the children’s conference? No prep-work involved – just sit with the children and supervise!
Dinner with a Missionary
Eat dinner at home or take them out to a restaurant on Thursday or Friday evening.
On Saturday, the Adult Bible Fellowships will host a missionary. Check with your ABF leader for more information, or to volunteer to be a host.
2019 Missionary Guests
Marc Blackwell, Jr. (Nancy), supported missionary to South Africa
Mark Kittrell, president of Pacific Rim International
Dr. Steve Reynolds (Margie), supported missionary to China & Myanmar
Pastor Run Tho, pastor of a Burmese church in Kansas City, Kansas
- That the Lord will be glorified through the week of the conference and that it will be a time of blessing to the missionaries.
- For the missionaries and the conference workers.
- That the Lord will call others out of Friendship to go to the mission field.
Attend Every Service
Join us Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday morning. Get to know our guests over a casual dinner with your ABF! Bring your children to participate in the Children’s Conference. Nursery will be provided for all services.
- March 20 @ 7 PM (3yrs – 4th grade will begin in the service with their parents, then be dismissed to children’s conference in the Chapel.)
- March 22 @ 7 PM, followed by an Ice Cream Social in the Welcome Center. (3yrs – 4th grade will begin in the service with their parents, then be dismissed to children’s conference in the Chapel.)
- March 23 – ABF hosted dinner with a missionary
- March 24 @ Combined Sunday School/ABFs (1st grade and up) at 9:45 AM and final service at 11:00 AM (1st – 4th grade will begin in the service with their parents, then be dismissed to children’s conference in MPR), followed by a Wrap-Up Lunch in the Gym.